Due to high volume of applications, you MUST meet and provide proof of at least ONE of the following requirements in order to be considered for media credentials:
- Verifiable employment with a professional print magazine, newspaper, TV/radio outlet, or online magazine or media site that is NOT a personal blog (see below for blog information).
- Verifiable assignment as a freelance journalist or photographer from a professional print magazine, newspaper, or online magazine or media site that is NOT a personal blog (see below for blog information). You must either have an assignment or you must have a track record as a published journalist.
- Owner of a blog or podcast with a significant following in a relevant industry (SEE BELOW)
WE PRIORITIZE APPLICATIONS FROM WORKING MEDIA WITH ASSIGNMENTS OR FROM ESTABLISHED PRINT, VIDEO, OR ONLINE MEDIA RESOURCES.
IF YOU ARE A BLOGGER OR PODCASTER, YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- longevity (a site with many years online)
- readership (successful blogger applicants have many thousands of readers and page views in the 100,000+ range)
- influence (successful applicants have 5000-10,000+ followers on social media channels and a genuine connection to communities interested in the outdoors)
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS PLEASE!